woensdag 28 januari 2009

SIMPLY LIVING IS A LOT OF WORK

You’re seeing my devotion
You know about my intense devotion
You see it in the corner of my eyes
This is more than a simple tear I shed
This is more than a simple tear I cry

You see,
I’ve been here before
You now I’ve been here before
I’ll remember it for evermore

You’ve peeled off my intense devotion
You looked me right in the eyes
It sent me up the slippery slope
Got caught up in a downward slide

You see,
we’ve been here before
We know we’ve been here before
I’ve remembered it for evermore

It’s awkward and it’s painful
It grabs you right by the throat
You’re staring straight into my soul
With dilated eyes as black as a crow

You’ve gone down this road before
You know you’ve gone down this road before
I’ve remembered it for evermore

Geen opmerkingen: