zaterdag 30 mei 2009

CARE TO COMMENT?

Fatherland is energy and glory
Where you feel better you feel worse
Life’s stalked by a big black hearse
Something migrated from my head to my toe
Down with failed systems
Ignoring the cause of the brittle
Something's created to smother the meek
No solution for pollution in any form
Love a song so bleak
Deafness created this weather
Life is a falling stone creating ripples on the water
Your flapping created that destructive storm
Close your heart
throw away the key
Using cards to memorise
The failing happening before your eyes
Pick it and place it there
Individuality is stigmatized
The body’s oversized
You copulate but don’t know where to go
Rapture is wreckage
Rapture is complicated
And dark clouds end up above atomic land
These are the dreams that can pull you under
Take you to the other side
Distance between you and the others
Where can I lease more time?
Remember when we were …?
I remember that I once breathed for you
I breathe you
I breathe
I

Geen opmerkingen: