vrijdag 26 juni 2009

Michael Jackson 1958-2009




I remember when I was a kid in the 70’s and saw the videos of “Don’t stop till you get enough" and "Can you feel it" They were more than just videos, they were magic.
I fell in love his music right then and there.

Then came Thriller, What can I say about that. It was a global event like nothing before. It was announced that they would show this 15-minute video which was apparently brilliant (which it absolutely was) and was directed by the guy who also directed an American werewolf in London.
That evening the whole family and me were seated in front of the television and were witness to something sensational.

Michael Jackson to me felt like a brother I never knew, a great inspirator, someone who inspired and evoked limitless imagination

And I thank him for that
Peace brother

Geen opmerkingen: