vrijdag 13 juni 2008

2 CAPTAINS 1 SHIP AND SEA

It’s hard to discard the feeling of abandonment
I’ll try it each morning and every day

You process reality into euphemisms
Bull me like a minotaurus
When I’m loved I don’t want to be stigmatised
When I’m loved I want to hear a siren sing

You drink spiked ginger ales and live off innuendos
I open the door but the face keeps fading
Injustice is what they call you
I don’t believe you anymore
I open the door but the face keeps fading
You ignorance gave me a peek into what hell looks like
I’m not yours anymore
You showed me the dirt
Now it feels like I never feel clean again

Can’t you see the effect this has on me?
I cut my hand open till the blood drops
I write my name in red
I write my name in red

The shop isn’t open so booze is out
The sink drains the drops forever
The music’s loud

Geen opmerkingen: