zaterdag 25 oktober 2008

DREAMS OF HAVING SILVER WINGS

Don't blow the horn on my behalf
I know the blowing won't last
My mind just had a brush with wit
Baby I'm just trying to make the symbols fit

You have magic in the palm of your hand
Darling that's a special thing
I close my eyes
and dream of having silver wings

I
I see my face a 1000 times in the broken glass
Baby I didn't know how I come to have so many faces
enough to last

A crack in the wall
I can see the world through the slit
The feeling of love makes the feeling of feeling lost shift

Whenever you feel sore and sorry
When you never hear that you're worth something
When you never hear that you're worth a dime
Whenever you feel that love's a crime

Love jumps through a burning ring
Baby just close your eyes
and dream of having silver wings

Close your eyes
Kiss the sky
And never bow down
and dream of having silver wings

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Thanks! for enriching life in A'dam with your tags & profound texts..

http://nlcamo.blogspot.com/2008/10/laser-314.html